Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reaching...

I love the new independent stage James is now entering...but I also find myself hating it just as much {if not more} than I love it! He is changing and growing up so much...he really is more of a toddler than a baby. {sad} His new favorite thing is carrying any little chair or stool he can find over to the counter so he can reach a whole new world.  
When he stands up on the stool in the bathroom, and reaches with all his might, he can turn on the faucet in the sink! Imagine how proud I am when I hear water running...haha!
I have a lot more pictures of his "reaching capabilities"...since this is what he does best several times a day.
And when he is standing up on a chair in the Kitchen...he can help himself to whatever he might find in the drawers. Mostly he just enjoys tossing everything out of the drawers and onto the floor...Love watching my boy discover new things everyday...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...