I missed last Friday's Phone Dump because we were busy visiting with my sister and her family who came for a long weekend. So this week there are lots of pictures...mostly from last week and some from this week...
1. Elsie Jane...this is her last week of being a three year old...sad! I will miss having a three year old...but I am sure having a four year old will only add to the adventure!2. My silly little Elf man...Elsie fell in love with these adorable elf hats while shopping at Goodwill...so we now have 2 little Elf hats...just in time for Christmas!
3. The kids discovered a little toy under the stove one evening...they used a fly swatter to reach the toy...talk about entertainment!
5. I brought James shopping with my sisters and I one afternoon...I learned a good lesson...Leave him home!! He was not a terrible shopper...but he was not a great shopper either...I think he escaped several times under the fitting room door while I tried on clothes...good thing one of my sisters were always close by to help keep an eye on the little guy!
6. James loves going to Grammie and Papa Wayne's house...because that is where we keep the 4-wheeler! Sometimes he gets very sleepy and falls asleep while going on rides...and I am okay with that!
7. My girl and me...Elsie was pretending to be my stylist and colour my hair with an old paint brush she found in the junk drawer...
8. this sums up the way I would feel if she were really doing my hair! No one touches my hair with colour!
9. I think Jon has just as much fun with the swing in the kitchen as the kids do! He was demonstrating the crazy positions he can get himself into while climbing towers...I just hope if he is doing a stunt like that on a tower he is properly tied off and his safety harness is doing it's job!
10. Elsie's pajamas of choice last night...her brothers 18mo pajamas! This morning she was saying that her belly felt cold last night...mmmm, wonder why?
11. We went shopping at the Dollar store last week...James seems to think he is too big to ride in carts...he also is quite attracted to the isles with lots of glass. Lets just say I need to find a babysitter for him next time I go shopping!
12. Picture of me...taken by Elsie...
13. Pumpkin carving last weekend.
14. Our pumpkins all lit up by the front door...so festive!
15. Our project of the week was making a Golden Birthday crown for a certain little girl's Golden Birthday next week! I followed a tutorial from my Pinterest...a fun little project!
I am linking up with Life Rearranged this week...check it out for other fun Phone Picture posts...