Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Last Water Day...

It is hard to believe these pictures were taken just 4 weeks ago...fall is in full swing here and the water hose has been put away until next summer. This was the last hurrah with the water hose...
Don't be fooled too easily...it may look like he was being all nice gentle...but he was really doing a pretty good job of up-rooting my flowers! I have my fingers crossed that by next summer he will be able to appreciate just looking at flowers and not picking every flower off the plant! Maybe next summer will be my year of having lovely flower pots!? A girl can dream...
Elsie was being a good helper and washed the little picnic table quite good. Give a child a bucket of water and a rag and they will wash everything in site!
Water break...love those chubby arms!
James was happiest when he had the hose...
For the most part he screamed when his sister took the hose...but when there is two you must learn to take turns! 
This boy is wild with the hose...
Water flies everywhere...I stand way back and use the 200mm zoom!
Sometimes he gets himself right in the face...
It is freezing cold and takes his breath away...
Then he gets all ticked off...like, "who did that to me!?" I will be honest...I did laugh. Because it was funny. Then I scooped him up and brought him inside and warmed him up in a towel. And I would like to say he learned his lesson and left the hose alone...but he is a very curious one year old and we all know that would be a lie. He got himself many more times. And he manages to dump at least one cup of water on his face every time I bath him. Maybe he likes the feeling of water in the face. I don't know. Maybe he is just a slower learner. Either way it is cute! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...