Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Photo Dump...

It Friday again...time to enjoy the random phone shots!
1. We found this super fun Retro high chair on our local Craigslist for only $5! What a steal for something so cool...and it is in perfect condition!
2. I have discovered a deep dislike for crayons...now that James can move chairs to reach everything I find myself picking up crayons several times a day...no lie!
3. Everyday Elsie finds a giant magnet stick and uses it for her microphone...she dances and whips her hair around...I think she is going to throw her neck out the way this girl dances! She sings crazy songs over and over...her latest one is a simple song, she repeats it several times over and over..."I'm rockin' it out, yeah, I'm rockin' it out!!" Love this age...
4. Several weeks ago we downloaded a colour sheet app...and somehow a certain little girl {who cannot read!} has been saving all her colour sheets on my camera storage! How she does it, I don't know!

5. A beautiful summer sunset...

6. I made Elsie a cute little headband on Monday while James was napping. Elsie was at one end of the table crafting with glue and fabric scraps and I was on the other end making fabric flowers! James and Daddy were napping together. Love afternoons when everything goes so perfectly...

7. I washed the sheets and the comforters from the beds...and hung everything on the line. Nothing is better than slipping into bed at night than fresh sheets with the delightful smell of outdoors! Pure bliss, I tell ya...

8. This swinget has been on the best purchases we have ever made...the kids love playing on it! James has learned how to climb up the ladder and flop on his belly down the slide all by himself. He can also climb up the slide...all the way to the top! So proud of my little 13 month old for leaning all these things! haha...

9. Breakfast time...pancakes, applesauce and rice milk...and one silly little guy!

10. Elsie prefers her rice milk in a tall wine goblet. Tastes better that way!

11. And "Fruity Dino Bites" taste way better when eaten from a china tea cup...

12. Saved the worst for last...a dental visit for me! yuck...hate visiting the dentist. I have not so good teeth thanks to 2 pregnancies and eating lots of mints! Kudos to the dentist for putting up with me and wondering tongue and terrible gag reflex!




1 comment:

carla said...

i was your 12,000th visitor...just wanted to let you know that little tidbit!
-mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...