Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Girl and Me...

My girl and me...what would I do without my girl? Elsie is my little shadow...she gives us something to laugh at daily. At least once a day I text my mom and email Jon some crazy thing she said!

Elsie is in a rush to grow up...she is not simply 3...she is 3 1/2...almost 4! Where has the time gone!? Some days we have frustrating moments...days where I am certain I am failing as a mother...I lose my patients. (I hope that is normal!) Other days we have perfect days...laughter, creative minds, lots of patients. I love those kind of days the best! I need to remember to "go with the flow" a little more...to laugh and enjoy the moment a little better...to cherish these fun days of having a creative three (and a half) year old...this is the best age. Sometimes I wish I could be three...to have that kind of freedom and spirit would be amazing and liberating!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...