Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Toilet Boy...

I have discovered that James is happiest when he is doing things that he should not...like playing with the toilet! Every time this little guy spies the bathroom door open he makes a bee-line right for that toilet!
James lifts the lid way up and looks at the water...I always tell him, "no,no, icky...put it down!" but that only makes him smile and do it a little more...He has quite a sense of humor and finds making mommy upset to be a very good little joke!

As I get closer to him he realizes he is loosing the battle...so he slams the lid back down and looks up all Innocent looking...as if saying, "no, Mom, I wasn't playing in there!"

But as he toddles away he leaves proof that he was indeed playing by the toilet!

*This happens several times a day at our house...I will be okay when James no longer finds the toilet fun!*





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...