Monday, May 9, 2011

Bringin' it Back...

That is right we are bringin' the 80's and 90's back with crimped hair! I remember my mom putting a side half pony in my hair and crimping the pony...I thought I looked so cool!
Crimped hair matches Elsie personality so much...a bit funky and totally wild...but in a good and fun way! This style has a sweet, bouncy and sassy look...

It does take awhile to crimp her hair...no wonder my mom used to crimp just my ponytail! Elsie is always so excited to have her hair crimped that she sits still with no problem...plus if she has a pencil and a notebook she will sit still for a long time!

I think I want to try crimping my hair...it must be a popular thing to do again since you can buy crimpers in town! And if it is not popular yet...we are going to do everything possible to bring it back...because we love it!

If it brings a smile to your face and makes your heart happy just do it...I need to be more like that...I can learn a lot from observing a three year old!

And...because Elsie excels at being true to what makes her heart sing she has found that wearing mis-matched shoes is cool! She can never quite decide which flip-flops to wear...so she simply wears one of each! Love this girl!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...