Thursday, May 5, 2011

Play...

A couple weeks ago Elsie went into her room and came out like this! Looks like she is Zoro or something!
Love this girl's imagination...she is always playing something! She proudly wore this mask and her cowboy hat for a long time. We did put the mask on James...but he didn't like it at all!

The kids find playing in my bedroom in front of the closet mirror is the best place...Elsie talks to the Elsie in the mirror like she is a best friend!

The other favorite place to play is in Mommy's closet...oh' the treasures they find! I will admit that I keep certain things in the closet simply because I know how much the kids love playing with them...my wedding shoes are a huge hit with Elsie! The drawer in the jewelery box filled with old sunglasses is a favorite for James!

With a little imagination anything can be fun and entertaining for hours...Like the tube of wall stickers I just had to have and has been collecting dust for a couple months now...it makes a far better pirate telescope, anyhow!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...