Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Embrace the Camera...On the Road...


My girl and me...Elsie is my best buddy! We do almost everything together...This girl is one of a kind! A tad dramatic, very funny and quite spunky...but very quiet and reserved when in a new situation. I love it when Elsie is playing house and she announces that her name is Shasta...makes me feel like I must be doing something right if she wants to be me!
Elsie says that she can't decide what she wants to be when she grows up...either a Mommy with 7 kids, a hair dresser or work at the grocery store...I always tell her she can be whatever she wants, but for now she has to be my little girl for as long as possible! As aggravating as her 3 year old stubbornness and never ending creativity can be at times , I don't know what I would do without my girl...She is perfect...in my opinion...and her Daddy would agree!






7 comments:

The Gambrel Family said...

I have a three year old too and I totally get what you're saying. They can be very stubborn at times but they are so fun too!

I love your pictures!

Amber said...

so fun!

Mariah said...

What a sweetie! I have a three year old little boy, and he is such a joy. It's a super fun age!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I think it is so cute that she already considering what she wants to be already. Too cute!

Unknown said...

found you via The Anderson Crew. LOVE these pics.

Mommy Girl said...

so adorable!

Amy H. said...

These are the best, and are the true reason for embrace the camera, for those moments when are just being moms. Thanks for linking up with me in place of Em yesterday and keep praying for our friend.

XOXO
Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...