Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Droid Pictures...

I love uploading all the pictures on my phone...It is like a fun surprise to see what kind of picture I will find next. Most make me laugh...I tend to take more humorous pictures with my phone...like this one! My sister, Lisa placed James on the shelf with the diapers while shopping...kinda like hide and seek at Target!
Another Target picture...you would think all we do is shop! It is just that the phone is way easier to lug around than the huge camera! Both the kids love this HUGE cart...they play together and get rather loud as we shop! James loves to bang his feet on the cart...and just for the record...I did have shoes on him but he kept kicking them off! Rather than waste time putting them back on, I just put them in my purse! (Yay for big purses that double as a diaper bag!)

Salami mask! Some parents frown upon "playing with your food"...we encourage it with pictures! We take lots of crazy pictures like this to send to Daddy...and he sends us crazy pictures back... Elsie loves it!

"Going home from the eye doctor" pictures...Elsie was such a trooper at the eye doctor! She never even cried when they put drops in her eyes...my girl is a brave one! She goes back again next week for another check up...we are keeping a close eye on a white spot on her eye...and hoping it is not growing or developing into anything other than lighter pigment...fingers crossed and prayers said!

Auntie Lisa and the kids...Lisa is my traveling/shopping partner! I am reaching the end of the line...Ceara was my companion...then she got a job and went away to collage. Then it was Laura...she got 2 jobs and is going to collage in the fall. So now it is Lisa...PLEASE never get a job or go to collage! I get lonely traveling and shopping alone!( the curse of a big family!) Next in line is my brother...and I highly doubt you will find him shopping with me for cute swimsuits or nail polish!

I have plenty of pictures of me...in the fitting room...this one was a failed attempt at finding a new outfit! I do wear leopard print...but not when it is a belly shirt! Must be why it was on the clearance rack for $4...But I still had to take a picture to send to my mom...just to make her laugh...because we are weird like that!

This picture makes me laugh...Elsie (the 3 year old!) in the walker...and her brother (the baby!) outside the walker...keeps them both happy this way! James can jump out anyhow so it is probably safer this way!

The mound of clothes for the consignment store and goodwill after going through the kids closet! Looks like they have been doing a fair amount of growing lately!

A happy boy! He was laughing and screaming...not sure why...but something was funny!

Easter dress shopping...good thing I took this picture and sent it to my mom for her opinion...because she told me my sister, Laura, had just bought the same dress! I carried it around the store with me until my mom said Laura already had it...it is interesting how often things like this happen! My sister Ana and I live 4 hours apart and rarely shop together...yet we laugh when we notice we each bought the same shirts for our sons!




** Many, many more were on my phone...like 200! I have a problem with taking pictures! But is fun...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...