Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Embrace the Camera~ Sunglass Style...

The last few days have warm and sunny...which means we finally get to pull out the summer clothes and sunglasses!
Elsie was game for a quick photo shoot with sunglasses...but James had other ideas. They are both rarely in a photographic mood at the same time! Even a Mommy kiss wouldn't help...


Digging in Mommy's mouth and pulling my nose and hair made him quite happy...and gave Elsie something to laugh about...Mommy didn't like it too much though...


My girl and me...Ever since Mother's day last weekend Elsie loves to hear about she made me into a mother...before her I was just Shasta...not a Mommy. She takes her role as first born and only daughter quite seriously!


My Girl and her awesome sunglasses. A few weeks ago the kids and I went to The Children's Place to get Easter clothes...and I let Elsie pick out a pair of new sunglasses...and she chose the pink ones with the glittery rhinestones! I am not surprised...if there is glitter and pink involved Elsie is happy...she must take after her mommy!


This is what makes James happy...a quick little nurse! I had the lofty idea to wean him...James was not thrilled with the idea! The plan was to nurse only at night...but it looks like he still needs to nurse at nap time, too.


I love nursing my little guy...I love when he stops and does a quick little smile at me...like we are sharing a secret or something. Such special little moments. This is about the only time James will lay in my arms and let me hold him like a baby...so I cherish it. He is growing into toddler hood far to fast!


A happy little guy...and a happy Mommy. I love it when he is done nursing and has milk dripping off his chin...


All done with the quick little nursing time...and out the door he goes...






3 comments:

Twinkling Stars said...

Love these photos!! So sweet! We love sunglasses in this house too..the girlier the better!!! Can I just ask how you get the stars on the first picture and the writing of names on previous photos? And get curved edges to your photos? Is it a special photo editing programme? Can you tell i'm new to all this?!!!

Joeylee said...

looks like you guys are having fun! cute pictures

Ruthie Hart said...

you make mother hood look so fun, I can't wait to become a mama!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...