Friday, February 4, 2011

Entertainment...

The Pantry has been the best source of entertainment for the kids lately...they both enjoy pulling out all the Tupperware, Popsicle holders and whatever else they can find! I find it to be kind of a handy place for them to play...I can get cooking or sewing done while keeping an eye on them...
Some days James decides to get a little too adventurous for a 6 month old little boy...and I find him standing up holding on to the lowest shelf! One day he pulled the stack of glass summer plates on the floor...nothing broke and he just stood there and looked at me with the most Innocent look on his face!
I love Elsie's pj's in these pictures...she is into purposely picking out "funky mis-match" pj's! Sometimes she even has to pick out her brother's pj's so he is wearing mis-match jammies, too! What can I say, She has a creative mind...and is doing her best to pass that along to her brother!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...