Thursday, February 3, 2011

Crafting...

My mind has been over-flowing with craft project ideas lately...late at night I look online for fun and easy tutorials to keep me busy! On this day I was making a new boppy cover using some fur fabric...I used this tutorial...it was super quick and easy to make. I still use the boppy everyday to nurse James...but I mostly use the boppy at night as a lap-top pillow while I use the computer!
While I was sewing Elsie was busy colouring some Sarah Jane paperdolls we printed off online. Elsie loves paperdolls and colouring keeps her busy for a very long time...a perfect combo so I could get some little projects done! I think those little Sarah Jane paperdolls are so cute...I think we will be buying some in the future from her Etsy store! I still need to get some velcro to stick on the doll and clothes so Elsie can easily dress them by herself by just sticking in all in place!
My little craft girl! As soon as she hears me pulling the sewing machine out she pulls up a chair to watch! There is no doubt in my mind that she is going to grow up to be a sewer...she is always begging me to please get her a little machine of her own!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...