Monday, February 21, 2011

Cozy Nights...

As much as I want winter to be over I don't want our evening routine to change...I love our quite and simple evenings...In that time between Dinner and Bedtime we find quite little things to do in the living room. The kids have nice full tummy's and and are so good to play together...
Elsie usually finds an art project to do...something to colour or draw...and James plays right next to his big sister...story books, magnet sticks or little cars seem to his favorite. The house is all quite and cozy, the kids play so quietly...it makes my heart very happy! Soon after we put Pj's on...Elsie watches a show while I rock James to sleep. After he is sleeping Elsie and I cuddle in her bed for story time. We have a good little routine...it works perfectly for our family. I will miss our perfect and cozy routine when the warm weather returns...but I think we all adjust!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...