Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stylin' Reindeer...

I love watching Elsie come out of her room with a new outfit on...I can't help but chuckle at some of her get-ups! She is always so confident in whatever she picks out...Lately this little Reindeer headband has been part of many of her outfits...
I really don't think anyone else who tries to wear a super short tutu and red cowboy boots could pull off the look nearly as cute as she does...
She assured me the tutu was not too short to wear to town...I did manage to have her at least some jeans on under the tutu...

This box is her fort...we have had it in the dining room for well over a month...every day she plays in it...and cuts it up a little bit more...then adds lots and lots of tape to what she just cut...she has almost no top on it now because it is her convertible...other times she puts something over the top and it is her school bus...ya just never know...
You see...Jon and I spent lots and lots of money buying her fancy little Christmas presents...yet everyday she plays with this old box...I have a funny feeling that she is getting more creative play out of this box than she would with any store bought toy anyhow...I can't wait though until she done with this big box...it kinda takes up lots of space in the dining room!





1 comment:

carla said...

elsie is one of a kind --- she has a mind of her own that's for sure, what a free spirit...love it!!

-mom/grammie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...