Monday, November 1, 2010

Decorating...

I have been working on re-decorating Elsie's room...and I think she loves it! James has his clothes in Elsie's room but his crib in our room...so for now we can still get by with a girly theme!
Last winter Elsie and I made the heart picture...we individually glued each sequined in the heart...that took some time...good thing both Elsie and I were working on it together! The hoop pictures are just embroidery hoops with some fun printed fabric inside...
Here is my favorite part of her room...the giant green chalk board! This chalk board was a free chalk board my sister and I picked up along side the road! What a find! Jon thought I was crazy to bring it home...but it works perfectly in Elsie's room...and it is low enough so James can use it when he is learning to stand! The giant Pom-poms I made from a tutorial on the Anderson crew blog...so easy to make and so fun looking...love them!

I love to decorate...I think the best part is that decorating is constantly evolving...so I am never finished decorating...and I think Elsie is going to be quite a little decorator also!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...