Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wow...

I really have nothing at all to say about these pictures except...wow, what long grass! Who would guessed that if you go 2...or maybe 3 weeks...without mowing it would grow to look like this!
Rest assured that it was finally taken care of this weekend...by Jon...because I will take the garbage out if I absolutely need to, or clean the fridge (which I hate doing!) but I am not about to ever mow the lawn myself...I would rather have super tall grass than mow it myself. I don't know why...I have never enjoyed mowing...think about it...isn't that why I have a husband!? I think he secretly enjoys mowing anyhow...and I was busy making him a lovely dinner so that counts for something, right?


1 comment:

carla said...

cool pictures!

and yes, i can vouch for the fact that you hate to mow grass. your sisters always had to mow here at home, but you were always the one that threw a fit and refused to do it. such a brat!! ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...