Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sleeping Beauty...

I just had to post these pictures...I love the softness of the photos. Elsie was feeling a little wore out on the first few days of getting chickenpox and fell asleep while going on a car ride with Daddy to feed Papa Wayne's pigs...the only bed thing about the nap was that it was around 7pm...we woke her up half and hour later so she would still sleep at night...but she was so sleepy she fell back to sleep! She finally woke up all bright eyed at 9pm...and asked for some breakfast and why it was getting dark out in the morning! (I think she only a little confused!)

She finally fell to sleep for the night around 11:30 or so...and slept in until almost 11am the next morning! Jon and I certainly enjoyed being able to sleep in a bit also...though we are spoiled by Elsie since she rarely wakes up before 9am every morning! Hopefully James will follow the same sleeping pattern as his sister!
Don't you just love her funky outfit? She was wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt...but soon decided to take her jeans off and wear just her fancy star tights with the long sleeved shirt! What I love the most is that Jon never bats an eye at bring her places with him dressed her funky ways! The other day he brought her up town with mismatched shoes...another day her dress up shoes! I don't let her have quite that much independence when I bring her places with me...I am probably squashing her creativity and independence!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...