Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Chicken Pox...

Elsie finally broke out with Chickenpox last Friday...She seems to have a pretty light case...I think I counted only 40 spots on her body and face...the Dr. told me that an average case has about 300 spots!! On the second day of her breaking out the spots were super itchy for her and I didn't really want to give her medicine to help with the itching...but I ready online that a little breast milk will do the trick to take the itches away! I called up my breastfeeding sister and got a little milk from her...we rubbed the milk on Elsie with cotton balls...and it worked wonders! By the 3rd time of rubbing it on the spots were looking better and not so itchy! So...if you get chickenpox find someone with a little breast milk! As of today most of the spots are scabbed over...and she is not itchy at all...by next weekend she should be back to her normal self!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...