Monday, April 19, 2010

A Little Stylish...

Elsie has quite a sense of style...and she is really enjoying being able to wear "new" clothes now that I have brought out all the summer clothes...She has a favorite sweater that she wears almost every day...it is the special sweater that daddy bought for her to wear for Easter...and she slipped one of the aunties hats on her head to keep her hair from blowing in her eyes...
She had to carry my big purse out to van for me...and she just looked so colourful and cute...

This was my favorite part of her outfit...her legs were cold in her summer dress so she needed to wear some leggings/tights...and ever since the snow melted Elsie has lived in her flip-flops! I guess wearing flip-flops means you cannot wear socks so she just pulled her leggings down as far as possible. And yes, I did bring her shopping with me with her leggings just like this!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...