Monday, April 19, 2010

Almost Summer...

Elsie has fallen in love with all the beautiful Dandelions growing in the yard...we always have fresh flowers on the table now thanks to Elsie...
Along with summer-like flowers comes some summer food...we made a dish of Broccoli Salad...and Elsie and I finished it all off in 2 days...so good!
We even enjoyed our first Cantaloupe of the season...so good and juicy! I love fruit...and I think James must also since we are now working our 2nd Cantaloupe in just a few days! Elsie is more of a Veggie girl and broccoli is her favorite by far!
Elsie's number one snack item is still potato chips...BBQ flavor! I told her she could have a little bowl full of chips for snack time...when I walked back in the dining room she had dumped the entire bag of chips in the a big bowl...just for the record she did not get to finish off the entire bowl of chips!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...