Thursday, August 27, 2009

Paint Day...

Yesterday after our picnic we decided it was a perfect day to do some paining outside...I think we are trying squeeze every last bit of summer in before the cooler weather comes our way...
We look the long paper-roll outside, stripped the clothes off, and poured some paint out...
Like always Elsie was careful and tidy when first starting to paint...
Before long she stared to get a little more carried away...and look at all her art work! She is painting beautiful hearts, people and sun! (okay...maybe that was me!)
She finally discovered that finger paining is the best...she was happily "paining" my finger nails for me...for some reason she only wanted me to have blue nails...this is the only time you will ever see blue nails on me! Love all the colours on Elsie's hands!
Finger painting really is the best...I still love to feel the paint squish between my fingers...I think every child really should have such creative opportunities...
Elsie thinks body art is great...she got so creative with the paint that she had to have a bath...







2 comments:

carla said...

yay, another artist in the family! i love her art work - very nice! glad she enjoyed it so much - i need to get more paint for the little girls here, too.

ana said...

so much fun!! i can't wait until Oliver can try out paints...i'm afraid right now he would only want to eat them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...