Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer Time...

Are these dirty feet...no they are just summer feet! Emma assures us that feet are supposed to be dirty in the summer...she refers to them as "summer feet!" More than once I heard Emma saying "but mom, I don't need a bath my feet are not dirty...they are just summer feet!" I guess she is right...dirty feet in the summer are lovely...they are proof of an active, creative and adventurous child...but I still do wash Elsie's feet every now and then! I will admit that tonight Elsie is sound asleep with summer feet in bed...she fell asleep before we got her washed up...Elsie is a true summer girl!

1 comment:

carla said...

running around barefoot in the summer is the best!!

'summer feet' and dirty rotton fingernails from digging in the sandbox - gross, but a sure sign that summer is here and these country kids are once again living outdoors! it's a good thing they love playing in the water, too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...