Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ramdom Play...

My Mom took lots of pictures with my camera since I was lacking energy...This is just a little peek at the random-ness of the children's play...The kids showed Elsie how to play "Ring-Around-The Rosie" last week...Elsie caught on right away...a new favorite song...
Wearing the Auntie Missa's shoes...maybe just a little big...but it won't be too long...
Elsie has started to be a little stinker with the kids...she gets them so wild! She loves to play wild! One day she would tap Emma while running by and yell out " get me!!" She wanted Emma to chase her around! Emma and Elsie can get so loud with laughter and playful screams...crazy kids! I think Grandma had to put both Emma and Elsie in "time out" more then once this week just so they would settle down!
Lisa asked if she could paint Elsie's toes...I told her "yes but only with the colour pink"...Elsie had other plans...She insisted that Lisa use "boo" (blue) on her toes...to which Lisa obliged on every other toe...now Elsie proudly says "boo" and points to her toes! Maybe Elsie has a new favorite colour...or maybe she just knows I really can't stand other colours on toes then pink...
This photo is a rare moment...Elsie sitting still and all alone...I think she was probably watching the kids in the trampoline...


1 comment:

carla said...

you don't like blue nail polish?! haha!! i hate it with a passion - nail polish and lipstick should only be allowed in shades of pink...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...