Friday, June 26, 2009

Hot Weather...

How long has it been since my last post?! With the warm summer weather here we have been outside enjoying the wonderful weather...so I haven't had time for blogging! I have about 6 posts in my head to put up...so on the next rainy day I know what I will be doing! Last Monday Jon had the day off because we had our homestudy in the afternoon...it was a super hot and humid day! For dinner that evening we had our dinner outside on the deck...We pulled Elsie's vintage highchair up to the table and enjoyed hamburgers,fries and corn-on-the-cob!
We even had a vase of fresh cut Peonies on the table for decoration...we have to have a lovely set table!
Elsie and Daddy shared a big plate of fries...with lots of dip for Elsie!
After dinner we went down to the beach to walk in the water to cool off...Elsie thought the water was too cold...she had to slowly get used to the water!
Love this picture...the entire time we were at the beach she wore her glasses upside down...and she didn't mind one bit! Jon and I just smiled, snapped a few pictures and let her be...she is learning her independence!
She had to be holding either Jon's finger or mine the whole time!
After we got home I jumped in the shower and this is what I found when I got out...they must have both been wore out from playing at the beach!
Storm clouds from the overly humid day...I think the storms are my favorite part of humid days!
What a lovely summer day we had...








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...