Friday, June 26, 2009

Flowers...

Last weekend we finally purchased some plants for the window box and planters and even a tomato plant! Elsie really loves the tomato plant...one day I found her with her cheek on the plant giving it a hug...I have heard that lots of love help a plant to grow big and hopefully produce lots of big tomatoes!
Elsie also loves to play in the dirt of the tomato plant...so maybe the plant won't even survive at all!
I love looking out at the flower garden in the front on the house...such lovely flowers!

We got my favorite flowers for the flower box and planters...red geraniums...I think they have such a nice cottage feel to them!
All the peonies are in bloom along the driveway...love peonies! I feel very blessed that we were ably to move into a home with so many lovely flowers all around...
A close up of one of the pink peonies...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...