Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Garage Sale Finds...

Last weekend while having our garage sale I manged to sneak away to a few other sales...I found lots of good bargains on some winter clothes for next year for Elsie. I got over 25 pieces of clothing plus a game, a Strawberry Shortcake DVD, a couple hats and little roller skates for Elsie all for about $25.00! All the clothes look like they have never been worn...and they are good brands like carters, baby gap and polo.
This is my favorite little sweater...love all the little flowers and the colours...
Tonight as I was folding all the new clothes Elsie kept wanting to wear the clothes! So she had quite a little look going on!

Don't you just love that little hat and fur sweater!? I am so happy that Elsie loves clothes as much as I do! What a fashion statement she was tonight!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...