Saturday, December 27, 2008

Paint Ball...

This year for Christmas my parents bought all the guys paintball guns! They were all excited...we girls only shook our heads! They put on all their old snow gear...and went out to play a game this afternoon.
Jon and Colter...Colter has a big black and blue welt on his leg...he is proud of it! It hurts me just to look at it! So far Colter is the only one with any bruises to show for it! I am sure this summer with no heavy winter clothes there will be lots of bruises!
Jon with his helmet and gun all ready...I think all the guys think they are getting ready for the swat team or something!




1 comment:

carla said...

oh my goodness --- those funny men (and boy) and their ideas!! you'll have to give me a copy of these pictures - i don't think i have any of them.

-mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...