Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Full House...

We have had a fun and busy Christmas weekend thus far...Ana and Brandon came late Christmas day evening...and my Grandparents came today. We all congregate at my parents house (aka Grand Central Station). We always have lots of food, even more snacks, and even more laughter, fun and memories. We never seem run out of things to talk about and laugh about! I think all weekend there has been at least 16 people at my parents house...
Elsie wearing uncle Colter's new hat for Nick...
Elsie cuddling with her aunties Jessica, Emma and Marissa...Elsie loves being at my parents house with everyone and whines when we put her coat on to leave...

Jon, Ceara and Ana (and little Oliver, too!) Jon always chooses Ceara to pick on...truth be told...I think she likes it!
The guys all playing the wii the kids got for Christmas...the guys got VERY into all the games they played...hitting the ceiling, yelling and cheering...it is amazing the TV didn't get broken! Notice Colter's hat...I don't think he took it off much last night!

More playing the wii...it was a gift for the kids...but I think the guys all took over!







1 comment:

carla said...

'Grand Central Station' is right - HA! The busyness and the noise level in this house when everyone is home is a tad bit overwhelming at times --- but everyone must be okay with it because y'all keep coming back!! I'm glad and so very thankful to have a house full of family - we love it (noise and all!) and wouldn't want it any other way...

Good pictures!
-mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...