Monday, October 27, 2008

My Wonderful Pantry

My pantry is done...well almost done. We still need the stain the doors and put them on. But I can still get everything all organized and put away. I completely love the way the pantry turned out! It is large enough for the microwave, all the food and flour blends, the vacuum...even some of my seasonal platters and crystal overflow! We do have another small pantry/closet in the basement for the freshly canned food.
Elsie loves to pull the canned goods and the tupperware out of the pantry! Her favorite thing in the pantry lately has been the potatoes! It will be nice when those doors are on!
All of my flour blends...I have been enjoying baking now that I have a place to keep everything I need for baking gluten and casein free!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...