Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Little Princess Girl

Last week we bought Elsie a little tutu so I can do a photo shoot of her soon...and she Loves to wear it! Some days she will bring it to me and make it quite well known that she wants it on! Don't be too easily fooled by this sweet girl though! She is getting quite a temper and knows what she wants! And she has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger! Jon seems to think I am being mean to put her in time out for hitting and screaming...or to take a book way for ripping it up! What a girl!

1 comment:

carla said...

WHAT - sweet little Elsie - a temper??!! Hard to believe coming from such a little sweetie.

Well, all I can say is that *you*, Shasta, were the strongest willed child out of the nine of you kids. Still makes me wonder how we both managed to survive those days! (Honestly!)

This too shall pass...

~mom/grammie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...