Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hello!.

We are still alive over here!
It seems like no matter how hard I try,
blogging just doesn't fit so nicely into the schedule anymore!
Someday I will blog again...
for now I am embracing the other things that
have taken higher priority...
 
The whole purpose of this blog is 
a journal of our life...
So I am posting old pictures from fall
just so I have them in our life journal...
Earlier in the fall we had a family day at my parents house...
and soon the guns came out...


James was so happy that Daddy was helping him shoot!

Even Elsie was excited to have a chance to shoot!


While we were all shooting, Angelina was busy 
walking around finding old coffee cups
and pretending to drink out of them!
Whatever floats your boat 
is how this family works!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...