Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sidewalk Paint...

We are still alive over here.
Seems like I blog less and less lately.
I always have the best of intentions...
but other things become more important after 
the kids are finally in bed.
~
 My plan is 
to keep words to a minimum...
I am getting way,
way behind on posting...
fall is almost here I am still just half ways into 
summer pictures! 
 
The kids have been loving 
sidewalk paint this summer...
we follow a recipe we found on Pinterest...
The kids always paint the front step
a whole rainbow of colours!


Angelina's least favorite thing to do is take naps...
so sometimes we buckle her into the 
stroller and walk 
till she is fast asleep...
then she sleeps outside in the stroller 
while the kids and I play in the yard...



Simple fun...
the perfect way to enjoy the summer
and create fun memories...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...