Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Walk...

These pictures were taken a couple weeks ago...when the fall colours were almost at peak. Now the leaves have all blown away...everything looks lonely and bleak outside...just waiting for the first snow fall of the year to liven things up a bit!
I wanted to take at least a few fall pictures of the kids...so I talked my sister, Ceara and the baby she nanny's, into meeting us for a walk on the local walking/biking trails. This was the first time I had ever been on the trails...and it was lovely!
The kids had fun walking along...or rather just taking a few steps then stopping to explore everything in site! James and Braylon are both about the same age...so exploration is something they simply must do! Needless to say our "going for a walk" took over an hour and we made it about the distance of 2 blocks!

James insisted on trying out Braylon's stroller...he wanted nothing to do with our Bumbleride!
Little boy's simply must explore...
I love this picture...I am not sure if James thought they were playing hide-and-seek, or what!?
Part of me feels a bit sad that Elsie is growing up...she was contented to just walk along beside me...no need to explore off the path for this big girl!
Gotta love it when kids start using a "fake smile"...
This boy sure can rock his sister's pink bedazzled sunglasses!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...