Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Phone Dump...

Friday is here...that means Friday Phone Dump! A bunch of random pictures to enjoy! Earlier this week we took the kids shopping at Walmart...they shopped those toy isles like there was no tomorrow! They both fell in love with this pink barbie guitar...I think a certain little girl just might be opening it up for a birthday gift!
Huston, we have a problem! What can I say, the mower burns a little oil! It is actually my parents mower and is now being worked on! Jon finished mowing the lawn with the push mower...and we took turns raking up the way too long grass clippings!

My sisters Ceara, Lisa and myself...last weekend we all went up town to a street dance to help celebrate with a friend who was turning 21! Fun times...

Elsie has discovered the joy of having a quick swig of milk strait from the carton!

Love this picture...huge red spectacle glasses...making wishes on dandelions! And love that adorable pink romper...she thinks she looks just like auntie Ceara who also has a romper.

One evening the kids and I spent the evening snapping green beans to freeze. Love having fresh veggies in the freezer for winter! We also made 11 jars of pickles...

Little man sleeping in the car. We have troubles getting this little man to take a nap. He only sleeps if we bring him on a car ride. Some days he only stays sleeping for 15 minutes...not fun!

Elsie is the perfect little rider in the car when we go on road trips...Daddy spoiled Elsie with a long Taffy for our little road trip...

Self-portrait of Me! I was getting bored on our road trip...



My husband's awesome beard...I love it! He gets complements on it quite often! When he met with the surgeon a few weeks ago the dr. shook his hand and said, "I love your beard, it's so cool!" Just wait until it is super long and has a couple dreads!!



James wearing his special pirate pj's from auntie Laura and Lisa...I am teaching James to say "Ah Hoy" like a pirate. So far he makes the hand motion of pumping his fist...he loves his Pirate pj's...

Lisa and James feeding the chickens at the neighbors farm. My sister Lisa has been going down the road twice a week to do all the farm chores for a neighbor guy while he is on vacation...and she loves it! Lisa goes to the neighbors house as often as she can to ride his horses...she is quite a farm girl! I just stand back and take pictures...

And lastly a picture of the cool chicken fence at the neighbors house...I love it...mostly I just love the slam of the wooden screen door!

So there you have it...be sure to check out the Kelle Hampton blog which was where I got the idea for a Friday Phone Dump.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...