Friday, July 29, 2011

Phone Photos...

I was reading the Kelle Hampton blog and was inspired by her blog post about a Friday Phone Dump...I am copying her idea. Throughout the week I take pictures with my phone of shopping trips, silly things the kids do, places we go...a little of everything! I mostly take phone pictures to text to someone or to email Jon...so adding a weekly photo dump is a perfect idea! Enjoy...
James painting pictures...I hope Crayola paints, markers and crayons are all non-toxic...the amount of them the little guy has eaten in his short life is quite shocking!
A new strainer for me! I had 2 picked out and oped to spend the extra $5 so I could enjoy some Polk-a-dots everyday while doing my hair...life is about finding the little things in life...and if Polk-a-dots do it for ya...go for it!





Posing in front of the mirror with a new dress on...trying to figure out the perfect place to wear such a dress...love that Elsie had to pose with me, too!


A surprise from Jon...gluten and dairy free beer! It tasted terrible... but then I am not a beer drinker at all...Jack Daniels is my favorite! Jon thought the GF beer was terrible too...so he dumped out an entire bottle so he could have a spit bottle! {gross, I know...but he now has nicotine gum...which I think he chews while smoking so I doubt his bad habit with end soon!}


I turned my back to help James while he was eating dinner...and Elsie found a good way to help herself to whatever she wanted! Dangerous...but creative!


Playing outside in the early morning...


I love a clean house...the kids do not...someday they will learn...right?


James on one of our car rides...James has discovered that he loves going on car rides! One day he cried heat breaking sobs when we got home and he had to get out of his beloved a carseat. When we say we are going on a car ride and he runs and gets his shoes and hat and waits by the door!


Another beach day...I think this week we are taking a break from the beach...the kids are tired of beach days and are enjoying creative play at home...and I am not about to complain!





So there ya have it...a few camera photos...more to come next Friday...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...