Monday, July 11, 2011

Any Thing Goes...

My poor mother...she never knows what to expect form her grown children. We are constantly invading her house...practically moving in at times...we just make ourselves at home. We make messes literally everywhere...I think (okay hope!) she secretly loves it! As crazy as it sounds it is a dream of Jon and I to have have a busy home just like my parents! Anyhow...one day after a spontaneous trip to the beach the aunties whisked a starving James away to the kitchen for a little dinner...on the counter! Those aunties know how to spoil kids for sure!
And while everyone was eating dinner I pull up a chair and Ceara whips out her shears and starts giving me a hair cut in the middle of the dining room...during dinner!

Everyone when about their business...eating dinner, laughing, talking...like someone getting a hair cut in the middle of the room is a totally normal thing to do...

This is a normal sight in most homes on a random Monday night...right? Last weekend I came home to check on Jon who just got home from an ER visit and found 2 of my sisters in my house bleaching their hair! Maybe my mom had enough and sent them over to my house for a change so she attempt some order in hers! Gotta love family...






1 comment:

carla said...

hahahahaha! and it gets worse every year as more people enter the family fold. :) sometimes it kinda drives me crazy, but i really do love it. it's what i always wanted - a large close-knit family with lots of laughter and spontaneity. We've been blessed beyond measure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...