Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Brandon's Bike...

Brandon has a new bike for the summer...and we all had to try it out. It is an adorable little bike...I love the colour...so fun!
Elsie longingly watched everyone take turns riding the bike...finally Auntie Laura volunteered to bring her on a little ride! She was one happy girl...she still talks about riding on Brandon's bike with Laura! Little things are so important!

I love how the dresses match the bike...if only we had more time I would have wanted to do a little photo shoot!

Because the bike was so adorable I talked Laura into bringing ME on a ride! I felt so wild as we whizzed around the old guy in the motorized scooter with our hair flying in the wind (an no helmets! oops!)...and down right bad ass when we came zooming around the corner and met the COP!! I think Laura and I both were stunned and a bit afraid he would stop us...maybe even arrest us and haul us off to jail! (okay maybe I am dramatic!?) Anyway...the cop simply did a little head nod and wave and drove off...I am pretty sure he must see 2 girls in short dresses driving a cute motorbike with no helmets every day! As soon as the cop passed Laura and I let out a sigh of relief and lots of laughter! We got away from the cop...what a couple of badass girls! (Maybe I need to get out more!)

Love that bike...so cute! Maybe someday I will work up the courage to drive a bike by myself!

A bike for 2! Ted and Brandon...don't they look so darn cute? This might be the only kind of bike Ted will be driving for a while now! A week and half ago Ted had a terrible crash while racing his dirt bike and fractured his back...not fun...and a bit scary to watch such a terrible crash! We were just glad he didn't do more damage than he did! I am re-thinking my dream of James racing dirt bikes...maybe he should just stick to quads...four wheels and better than two!





1 comment:

carla said...

haha youre too funny shasta!

"badass" - ha, yes, you're waaay too dramatic - but it makes a great story, right?!! this thing was like a pedal bike for laura - she's used to going waaay faster! but i'm glad you had fun. actually everyone had fun on that little scooter - and it really is cute!

it was a fun day. ana had a great party.
-mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...