Friday, April 15, 2011

Lamp Shade Makeover...

We have the computer back! I am one happy mommy now...I have a need to blog...it is like my creative outlet. I have a need to create daily...in one way or another...I simply must do something to keep my hands busy and the wheels in my head spinning! I have been slowly creating things for when I redo our bedroom...the first thing on the list was this old lamp shade. This is an old lampshade I bought several years ago...and it didn't match the bedroom at all...I wanted a simple white lampshade with a little bit of a creative flair... I used a piece of white cotton fabric I found in my stash...I had no pattern but I did have a picture in my mind what I wanted. Love the way it turned out...and it fits perfectly on the milk glass lamp...I bought the lamp a couple years ago at a garage sale for only a couple dollars. I think the lamp will look stunning against the Chocolate walls...when I get them painted that it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...