Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Confessions...

Remember my blog post about Elsie's messy closet? Well...I have no idea where that girl gets her habits from! haha...Maybe if I get my act together and organize my closet Elsie will follow. As I look at this picture I realize just much Elsie and I are alike...I will confess that I also put on several outfits every morning before I find just the right thing to wear for the day. And most of the clothes I don't choose get tosses on the floor with the intention of picking them up later. Looking good is important to me...I love style and fashion...it makes me feel good and beautiful to be lookin good everyday...and if a super messy closet is the result it is okay by me!


1 comment:

carla said...

...just like ALL the girls in our family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...