Monday, February 28, 2011

Morning Boy...

James is my morning boy...He wakes up no later than 7:30 everyday...quite different from his sister who thinks she should never get up before 9:30! James wakes up with a smile on his face...his sister wakes up and throws the covers over her head and whines out, "I don't want to wake up, yet!" It seems that James has one mission upon waking up...waking up his sister! He does his very best to crawl over me and get to his sister...when that doesn't work because his Mommy wont let him...he screams and screams loud, happy screams until Elsie rolls over! After Elsie comes to terms with being awake we all happily play in bed until hunger over comes James...
James loves to eat rice chex cereal and cut up peaches...the last few days he has even been eating some pieces of pancakes cut up on his tray! Such a big boy! After James is done eating he happily plays in the high chair as I clean up the kitchen...he scoots in circles while babbling away and laughing at his sister as she eats her breakfast! I think it is safe to say that James is my happy morning boy...and just for the record I always said I could not handle a morning child...but I find it a nice change to wake up early...but how can anyone not be happy in the morning when they have this cute little smile to look at...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...