Friday, January 14, 2011

Art Work...

Elsie loves to do art projects...her own art projects that is! She really has no time at all for organized art work...if I have a project with directions there is no way she is going to follow those directions...she would rather find her own creative way! Sometimes I find it frustrating...like when we made Thanksgiving turkeys to mail to family...most of the turkeys had about 3 eyes...because she liked it better that way! My mom assures me her independent, creative ways are normal and a good thing...
No project is ever a true project unless lots of glue is involved...Elsie normally likes to unscrew the top and dump at least half a bottle out in a bowl...and stirring it with a pencil is always a fun thing, I guess!
Lately Elsie has been into crafting with her foam letters...she knows most of the letters in the alphabet now...so she "writes" words by using the first letters of what she trying to spell...it is like a treasure hunt!
This little glue project was something Elsie was making for her Auntie Emma...I think it took her several days...I have never seen so much glue on a project!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...