Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Little Man...

This little man is getting so big...I think he has forgotten he should still be my newborn baby...instead this little guy is learning, exploring and changing every day! He loves to be on his tummy...and he getting good at pushing off by gripping his toes on the floor...I am hoping that crawling is still a long ways off...but he is quite a go-getter!
James is in a nosy stage right now...and to be honest it is a bit annoying at times! He is into nursing for literally one second, then pulls off and whips around in my arms to see what is going on behind him! This little "trick" gets very old very fast...other times, like tonight, he was happy to lay in my arms and gaze up at me so intently that he forgot all about what else was going on around him...I love those special little moments...
We have a rule in our house about toys, "no noisy or stupid toys"...but somehow James loves noisy toys...while shopping on town a few weeks ago his aunties found him a singing baby Einstein toy and he fell in love with it! He got so excited every time they showed him the toy...and so the toy just had to come home with us...it is noisy, rather dumb and annoying and it cost $8.00!! His excitement over a silly little toy was too much for me and I caved in...it was well worth the ridiculous price and batteries wear out some time...right!?

James has learned his name! When we call out "James" he will turn and smile...and he recognizes voices. When James talks on the phone to Jon he stops whimpering and turns to look for him...and when we watch a home video and Jon's voice come on, James looks all over as if he is searching for his daddy...such a sweet boy...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...