Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookies...

A couple weeks ago Elsie and I made a couple batches of cookies...Spritz, Peanut Blossoms, Thumbprint and Krumkaka...all gluten, dairy and peanut free. Most of the cookies have all been eaten...so it is on our agenda to try and more before Christmas...
After our first batch of Spritz cookies we ran out of sprinkles and had to get more...I love the way Elsie decorates cookies...
While decorating the cookies I was watching Elsie sneak little finger-fulls of the sprinkles...she assured me she wasn't eating any...
One look at that sweet little smile tells me I was correct and a little snitching was going on...but I guess that is just part of making cookies! (looks like someone was also into mommy's eye makeup!)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...