Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Give Up...

That is right...I give up! Some days it is just too hard to keep a cleaned up house...
All week I have been cleaning the house...from top to bottom...so the day after Thanksgiving we can decorate for Christmas in a nice clean house. I took the above picture on Monday...I was busy cleaning the dining room and bathroom while Elsie and James played in the living room...yikes! No matter how much cleaning I do one room always looks trashed out...all thanks to a certain little 3 year old! At least Elsie is more than happy to help me pick up when I have had enough...she is quite the little organizer!

1 comment:

Laurie J said...

you don't know how refreshing it is to see your living room (half) as messy as mine! seriously. I've got 3 little boys and it's like shoveling while it's still snowing when I pick up after them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...