Friday, November 19, 2010

Barbie Boy...

With an older sister who loves Barbies...James has no choice but to love them also! A few days ago Elsie was giving James a barbie and telling him to "play barbie's" with her...
James was happy just to scream at the Barbie and chew on her arms...
Elsie just thought it was so funny to watch James "play" barbies...silly kids! I wonder if he will be so game to play with his sister when he is older and she wants him to play dress up, attend her little tea parties and play dolls?
*I just noticed that most of the pictures I post of James he is partially un-dressed...what can I say he does not like clothes! I dress him every morning but at some point every day either his shirt or pants and socks come off!

1 comment:

carla said...

wow, i'm amazed at how much james looks like you when you were a baby, shasta.

silly kids!

-mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...