Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Photo Shoot...again

We are lucky to have my mom who loves to take pictures...so we had her do another photo shoot of us a few weeks ago...I think James was about 4 weeks old...I love the way these pictures turned out...they look like something out of a story book...

Jon...who hates having picture taken...actually did pretty good! No lie...we normally spend more time getting Jon to look and smile than we do with the kids!

James and Daddy...love this picture...my mom should really think about taking pictures as a job and not just a hobby!

Love this one...we had to bribe Elsie with balloons to even be in the pictures...then when she finally sat on Jon's lap her beloved balloons were covering everyone up! If you look closely though everyone is smiling...

Family picture...Jon is smirking as he is pinching my roll of baby fat...why are guys like that??

Welcome to parenthood...if it's not one it is the other...but I wouldn't change it for the world...
love the lighting...

Miss Elsie Jane...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...