Sunday, August 15, 2010

Photo Shoot...

These photos are also from a few weeks ago...I think James was about 2 weeks old...one day my Mom and I set up the big back drop outside...and she took some pictures of the kids and I. There were literally tons of photos she took...so these are just some of them...It was a hard choice to pick a few for the blog! These pictures are so sweet and special...I am so glad we took these pictures...


Elsie and Mommy...Elsie does not like to have formal pictures taken...so these were a challenge...but at least we got a few!



This one is my favorite...love it! While we were doing this shoot I was getting frustrated because Elsie would not sit how I wanted her to...guess she knew what she was doing!


Sleeping so peacefully...

Toes...love those sweet little toes...Gotta love baby cuddles...







Sister and Brother...I think these two will be best friends...and probably drive me crazy getting into mischief together!
Motherhood is wonderfull...I wouldn't change my life for anything...

I feel so blessed and lucky...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...