Thursday, July 22, 2010

James Hawthorne

He is here! James Hawthorne finally made his appearance on July 13, 2010 at 1:02am
6lbs 13oz...19" long...lots of dark hair...and dimpled cheeks...a perfect baby boy!
We went in the hospital when contractions were about 2-3 min apart...I was more then half ways dilated when we got to the hospital...after walking for about an hour I was fully dilated! About half an hour of pushing...and James was born! I was blessed with a very easy delivery and not too long of a labor. Jon made it to the hospital about an hour or so before James was born...and my mom and sisters, Ceara and Laura were also there to watch James be born...I think It was so special that my mom and sisters were in the room also...
One of the first pictures of James...my mom was the photographer of the birth...and Laura video taped...James cried right away...nursed perfectly from the moment we first tried...such a perfect baby...such special memories...
Daddy and his son...shortly after James was born...we are so blessed that James was only 2 weeks early and a very healthy little boy...having such a perfect little baby made the bedrest and months of contractions and pressure so worth it!
Welcome to the world baby James Hawthorne...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...