Thursday, July 22, 2010

4th of July...

I am way behind on posting...so going back a couple of weeks to the 4th of of July...We sat in our usual spot up town...I don't remember a single 4th of July parade sitting else where!
Grandma B. came by to watch the parade with us ...
Elsie and Uncle Colter picking up candy! The kids came home with a bag full of candy...
After the parade everyone came to our house for lunch...grilled brats and hotdogs, potato salad, spinach and strawberry salad, corn on the cob, chips, knox blox...so much food!
We had a very layed back kind of day...lots of visiting...lots of laughing...lots of good times and good memories...
a very fun day...I think the 4th of July is my favorite holiday...
Elsie and grandma B.
Love this picture of the kids...if only they were still wearing their red, white and blue clothes...
Emma and I...silly faces...the night before the 4th was spent timing contractions and ended with a trip to the hospital...so on the 4th I didn't feel very good at all! Makes for good memories...
Slip and slide fun! The kids spent the afternoon going down the slip and slide, playing in the little pool and in the sandbox...I think they all had fun!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...